Thursday, June 5, 2014

One of those days...



It's just been one of those days...three people I know have died unexpectantly in the past 24 hours.  One was a co-worker and two were a married couple in their 40's who died in a tragic car accident this morning, leaving three kids orphaned.  

Surprise lay-offs at work have left almost 70 people unemployed at my job and many of these people I have worked along side for years.  

And I came home to dog urine on my floor from my crazy, mis-behaving when she doesn't get enough attention which I can't give her when I'm in the middle of a work stretch dog.  

Spent the day listening to several co-workers vent about the divorces they are going through.  

My Facebook page is reminiscent of the Newtown Shooting where everyone is posting about the pain and distress they are feeling at our friends' early and shocking demise.  

It's just one of those days.

SO GRATEFUL FOR MY FAITH!  Even in the midst of frustration, pain and loss, it sustains.  Praying and taking each moment at a time.  We have our ups and we have our downs.  The Lord giveth and He taketh away.  BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment