Thursday, November 20, 2014

7 Quick Takes about credit card fraud, bikes, swype and coming off mountain high...


1. Coming down off my Himalayan mountain high...still stop every once in a while and think "WOW - I was really there!"

2.  One sign you know you might be home is to find that the car place you used while out of town has a criminal record and has now illegally charged you almost $1000...thank you to credit card companies who get right on that!

3. AMAZING but true!  Someone wanted to get rid of a road bike, a 2012 Bianchi via Nirone 7, for very little and IT FITS ME!  God is sooooo good...guess that half ironman next year isn't impossible!

4.  Swype.  It's awesome.

5. And I know this because I got a new iPhone last week!  The camera is phenomenal!  The phone is nice too.  :o)

6. I'm going to France.  Didn't see that coming.  Why does God keep sending me to such nice places??

7.  Happy Thanksgiving a week early!!  God bless you and your families!

Now please go back to this ain't the lyceum and find another link to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment