Thursday, November 20, 2014
7 Quick Takes about credit card fraud, bikes, swype and coming off mountain high...
1. Coming down off my Himalayan mountain high...still stop every once in a while and think "WOW - I was really there!"
2. One sign you know you might be home is to find that the car place you used while out of town has a criminal record and has now illegally charged you almost $1000...thank you to credit card companies who get right on that!
3. AMAZING but true! Someone wanted to get rid of a road bike, a 2012 Bianchi via Nirone 7, for very little and IT FITS ME! God is sooooo good...guess that half ironman next year isn't impossible!
4. Swype. It's awesome.
5. And I know this because I got a new iPhone last week! The camera is phenomenal! The phone is nice too. :o)
6. I'm going to France. Didn't see that coming. Why does God keep sending me to such nice places??
7. Happy Thanksgiving a week early!! God bless you and your families!
Now please go back to this ain't the lyceum and find another link to check out!