Wednesday, December 31, 2014

As evidenced by...



I'm not sure I will make my annual calendar exam tomorrow.  Usually I spend some time on New Years Day looking back through the year by reading through my calendar before I throw it away.  This year I am working.  I was supposed to go to two New Years Eve parties tonight but I cancelled.  After skiing all day yesterday and then skating for several hours today...I just wanted to have a quiet night in...not to mention I had dinner at a friend's house last night and then lunch out with a friend both yesterday and today.  

I love that this entire Advent and Christmas season has been packed with fun times and seeing people that I love but don't always get to see! BUT I don't love that I have more friends than time!  Yet God is good.  And 2014 has been one AWESOME year.  This Christmas and Advent season have been AWESOME.  I'm blessed.

This is a photo from Haiti right after the earthquake when I was down there working in a hospital almost five years ago.  My friends last night wanted to see pictures but I told them I hadn't made them available on any social media...mostly because it felt disrespectful to show their devastation.  I know it is random but today it reminds me that all things pass, only God never changes.  The good, the bad and the ugly...eventually we move on...phew!  And eventually, heaven!

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment