Monday, March 2, 2015

It snowed...again.

Just shoveled my driveway for the first time this winter...which is remarkable because I think we've had seven or eight feet of snow so far...or something like that.  But my neighbor...who plows for me...is out of town.  So I shoveled another six or eight inches out of the way so I can go to work later today.  Yay?

I cancelled my trip to India.  Officially.  I feel peace so I think it was the right thing to do but I sincerely hope I have the opportunity to visit Mother Teresa's convent and homes for the sick and dying in Calcutta some day.  

Banana bread baking.  The smell is going through my house...so good!  Love eating...too much unfortunately.  Need to get back on track with a healthy diet for training and also so I don't have to buy a larger wardrobe!

I'm starting to pack.  I have so many things to get rid of!  And give back.  Time to purge!

This blog is not inspired.  Can't really think of anything that interests me to say so I'm 100 percent sure it won't interest any one else.  Maybe I can find some pretty pictures to post?

Okay, here are some:








Ahh, Mexico.  I don't think they have snow there.  At least, not on the Yucatan Peninsula where I took these photos.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment