Monday, May 11, 2015

Feels like summer, looks like spring...




I made a personal discovery today.  I'm not very responsible and I'm very impulsive.  My house is a mess (like huge moving...I've been out of town...I had carpet placed...and I just worked 7 out of 8 12-hour days MESS).  I have no food in the house except dog food.  I am supposed to work this afternoon at 4.  And I need to get a run in since I wasn't able to get out over the weekend.



So of course I slept in until 10...received a text from a friend inviting me to meet her for coffee...looked outside and saw how hot it was...and decided a run along the water would be nice.  So I went to Starbucks then hit a beach side park with my dog.  Now I am resting before leaving for work in half an hour.


Glad God can work with this clay!  :o)
Off to blow-dry my hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment