Monday, November 23, 2015

Subpoena-ed




Received my third summons in five years today.  One of the perks of the job?  Being called into court isn't my favorite part...more like sacrifice methinks.  Oh well, glad I'm not being sued!  Though that is always a possibility...the thought makes me smile...I guess my response would be: let's see, I resigned from my job, took a position where I make fifty dollars a month, and my only income pays my debt (mortgage)...I don't think it is worth it.  But whatever makes you happy.  :o)

And now to be a little more serious...SO SAD for Paris and all those suffering at the hands of IS.  I wish I had something savvy and wise to say.  Honestly, I don't have much to say...except God wins, in the end.  Waiting and trusting....for someday to come.

I spent the past weekend in my old hometown...where I grew up almost twenty years ago.  It was a reunion trip, brought on by my Godmother's invitation last Christmas.  I had a lovely time reminiscing, re-visiting and remembering wonderful experiences from my childhood with those I knew and continue to love.  God is a such a God of surprises....he has fingerprinted my life with his goodness.  I hope I can remember this when the splinters come!



I HAVE SO LITTLE TIME before I leave for Guatemala!!!  And between Thanksgiving and Christmas and a trip to Europe and then Mexico...well actually I have NO TIME.  Ayayay!  One foot in front of the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment