Tuesday, December 8, 2015

European Christmas Markets



So in an effort to save money this year and prepare for a year without income...I booked a trip to five european countries to see their Christmas Markets the month before I leave for Guatemala...wisely?  No...but oh so beautiful!!  This was a once in a lifetime trip and definitely worth every penny (gracias, groupon, for making it possible and affordable)!

Neuschwanstein, Germany



Munich, Germany



Nuremberg, Germany



Salzburg, Austria



Vienna, Austria



Bratislava, Slovakia



Prague, Czech Republic



Budapest, Hungary



I have no excuse...but this was one of the most beautiful trips I have taken.  The architecture, the history, the beauty of these cities...I feel as if I've only just begun to taste them and POOF my trip has ended.  Already I have a list of places to return to...yes, I believe, once again, I am in love.  Why am I so blessed?? (Don't answer that, please...)

The days are winding down!  Only a few more weeks before I go to, ahem, Mexico, before moving to Guatemala...AACKK!!  and YAYAYAY!  Ayayaya...here we go!!  

“Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee; for whither thou goest, I will go, and where thou lodgest, I will lodge. Thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God." Ruth 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment