Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Off to see the Sagrada Familia



Leaving for Spain on Saturday.  Almost packed!  This week I am wrapping up some projects I've been working on and starting to look for a place to live.  I can't believe it is already April!  Why does time go by so quickly?

I'm definitely losing my Guatemalan mojo but I guess that's to be expected.  For one thing: I'm not in Guatemala!  For another: our culture is so different and you can't help but absorb from those around you.  Just grateful that my family and friends are Christ oriented and family oriented.  If I can just keep a touch of the lack of busy-ness and the laid-back "take what comes" I picked up from Guatemala, I think everything should be good.  :o)

So yah renting.  I've never looked for a rental before...so this will be interesting (well maybe not...lol).  I'm sure God has a place for me so I'll just have to find it.  I remember when I put my house up to rent and people wrote me letters asking to live there.  I wonder if I'll have to write one.  Weird.



I've got a pork roast in the crockpot with some apples and onions.  I am so going to miss living with my friends and especially having people to eat my food!  And I guess I'll end this very random blog...I'll be back in a couple weeks with pictures of España!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment