Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Settling in

I don't like to post pictures on the internet of where I live but rest assured, I have successfully moved in!  Today the internet guy came and hooked up my wifi...and so here I am!  I think the most awesome part is I'm reunited with this bozo:


At first I was worried because after 20 months of living with 9 kids he was waking me up EVERY MORNING at 6 am.  Thankfully his oldness kicked in and we are back to an 8am wake-up call and this morning I was the one who woke him up!  Speaking of which, he's sleeping again.

So apartment living is weird.  I still haven't figured out the key-pad door entry and I've got stove problems...the nice part is a maintenance guy will be out in an hour or so to fix it.  My neighbors are gone all day and I rarely see anyone.  There are a lot of dogs.

However, I like where I'm living!  It's clean, and spacious, and pretty and stuff.  It's just weird being on my own again and not having any one to squint at in the morning.  Well except Clarence but he ignores me.

My next blog will be about the book I wrote.  I thought we were still copy proof editing it but apparently it's on Amazon already...so not sure how I feel about that since I didn't think it was print-ready!  But I'll write about that and the whole process of getting published because that's a story...errr...blog...in its own right!

Hope you all have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment